Apple original Sleeve
|CATALOG NUMBER||1 C 062-04 243|
|RELEASE DATE||September 1969 / First Press
|TRACK LISTING||SIDE 1||SIDE 2|
Comes The Sun
Give Me Your Money
Want You (She's So Heavy)
|She Came In Through
The Bathroom Window
|Carry That Wait
Her Majesty) *no credit
|FRONT --> Click!||BACK --> Click!||SIDE 1 --> Click!||SIDE 2 --> Click!||DISK|
|INNER SLEEVE||BACK COVER CLOSE UP|
black paper inner sleeve.
||Without a credit for the song title "Her Majesty" on both back cover and label.|
COVER CLOSE UP
|Catalog No. "1"
and "C 062-04 243" in the box were printed on upper right corner of the
||Printer's credit "Printed by Garrod & Lofthouse..." was printed on the back cover.|
|LABEL CLOSE UP|
|Dark Green Apple
Side-2, so called "Gley sliced apple"
have "GEMA" in the box to the left of the center hole on both sides.
|LABEL CLOSE UP|
side label, track 4, misprint "O'
"HER MAJESTY" not credited on B side label or album sleeve rear.
"AN EMI RECORDING" credit was printed at the right side of the center hole on both sides.
Green Apple Label / Grey sliced Apple (Side-2)
|MATRIX No.||SIDE 1||1C062-04243-A-1
|RECORD COMPANY'S NAME||AN EMI RECORDING
|RECORDING PUBLISHED CREDIT||-|
|COVER FORM||Single type. Housed in a full-laminated German-printed cover|
by Garrod & Lofthouse International Ltd (misprint)
|COVER DESIGN/ PHOTO/ NOTES||Photo: Iain Macmillan
Black Inner Sleeve
|PRODUCER||Produced By George Martin|
|Dark Green Apple Label /
A.K.A. "Grey sliced Apple" (Side-2)
In early 1969, all new Beatles releases switched to the Apple label. By April, however, Germany had become part of the European Economic Community (EEC). From that point on, all records, new and rerelease, would be issued with the new EEC numbering system. Most albums from Abbey Road on feature the new numbering.
1) Laminated, "Printed by Garrod & Lofthouse" on back cover
2) Laminated, "Printed by Garrod & Lofthouse" on back cover blacked out
3) Laminated, "Printed by Garrod & Lofthouse" on back cover greyed out
4) Glossy cover
5) Glossy cover with small black circle on rear cover
6) Glossy cover with large black circle on rear cover
1) O' Darling misprint / Grey sliced Apple
2) Oh' Darling misprint / Grey sliced Apple
3) Oh' Darling misprint / White sliced Apple
4) Oh' Darling misprint / White sliced Apple, additional pressing ring around play hole on side-2
* GEMA (Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte.) was started in 1915 and handles the copyright in Germany.